GUIDE PRICE £450,000 DETACHED ECO HOME Front Entrance Porch 5’4” x4’9” With two side … See More
A little bit of background on Les Stirland Plastering Contractors
LSPC Limited has been trading for over twenty years and the core area of our business has been the supply and installation of external wall insulation and exterior render systems including lime renders for listed buildings. As a consequence we have subsequently built up a good customer base borne out of our enviable reputation as specialists within our field.
LSPC is considered not as a “jack of all trades” but very definitely as a master of all the trades it provides. Our reputation within the industry is second to none having carried out quality installations on a large variety of projects both large and small.
Our specialist contractor status within the field of external wall insulation and render systems has been recognised for the last twenty years. We pride ourselves on this reputation and as such are able to offer a full design package from thermal performance calculations through to bespoke specifications and assistance with planning aspects too combined with full delivery on site.
LSPC can work on both new build and retrofit/ refurbishment projects on commercial and domestic properties, to see some of our previous work please visit the ‘our work’ page here.
We are happy to work on a sub-contract basis but are fully capable of delivering a full main contract service for all works from basic alterations, roof works and window fitting through to new build extensions and full new build projects.
Save money & the environment with external wall insulation…
The money savings and environmental benefits of external wall insulation are huge, see the list below for some of the other benefits…
- Improved insulation levels lead to a reduction in heat losses and therefore to a reduced energy demand for heating in the winter months.
- Higher levels of insulation help to reduce building overheating in the summer months, thereby reducing the energy demand for cooling.
- Reduced energy demands result in lower CO2 emissions.
- Interstitial or internal condensation on walls can be eliminated, and the problems of damp internal surfaces and mould growth are overcome.
- The building fabric can be protected against the effects of the weather by the insulated cladding.
- The building structure is protected from daily environmental temperature changes. Leading to more comfortable living and working conditions.
Some of our recent external wall insulation and rendering work….
LSPC undertook this Main Contract project and worked closely with the client to create a … See More
LSPC Limited was again appointed as Main Contractor on this unusual extension project. The scheme … See More
This was a Main Contract project undertaken for Waveney District Council. The properties were timber … See More
On this occasion our client was North Lincolnshire Homes. The properties to be refurbished on … See More
LSPC supplied and fitted a 100mm Mineral Fibre External Wall Insulation System with a traditional … See More