GUIDE PRICE £450,000 DETACHED ECO HOME Front Entrance Porch 5’4” x4’9” With two side … See More
New build properties and extensions with insulation
Combining new builds with External wall insulation
LSPC are being asked more and more to combine new build works with external insulation systems. In effect this means that instead of always thinking along the lines of two skins of blockwork with an insulated cavity we can now offer a single skin solution combined with the external wall insulation. This can offer many benefits including:
- A requirement for reduced foundations – hence saving both time and money
- Time on site will be reduced
- A larger internal floor area will be achieved
- Increased thermal capacity will result as additional thicknesses and types of insulation can be used externally
- By using external wall insulation the end user can achieve Passivhaus, Enerphit and other types of modern construction methodologies
Introducing Carbon saving technologies to save you money
LSPC are also able to supply and install new carbon saving technologies – solar panels, rainwater harvesting, ground and air source heat pumps, heat exchange units and super insulation systems – both internally and externally.
The Green Deal & Zero carbon housing
Of course all these new carbon saving technologies will be of particular importance when considering zero carbon housing and The Green Deal.…
Should you require our full package from concept, design, planning and construction then we are here to advise and assist you every step of the way.
Please see below two recent examples where we have been commissioned from concept through to the end result...
LSPC undertook this Main Contract project and worked closely with the client to create a … See More
LSPC Limited was again appointed as Main Contractor on this unusual extension project. The scheme … See More